Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Aspiring Artist


Leka says she wants to be an artist when she grows up, and she loves to draw!

Here's Wall-E and Eve
(She was sounding out the spelling of their names)


Here's Grave Digger

I love it when she draws picture of me...she always gives me the prettiest hair :)


The house we'll be moving into has an office area downstairs, I'm going to try to set up an art station for the kids--It will give them a place to continue their hobbies (Austin's always drawing & crafting along w/Leka)...And hopefully will keep our dining table more clear of the daily arts & crafts going on!

(On a random side note I was wondering who this old lady was that Leka brought home from school--A Queen or something? Then I realized it's George Washington w/a 'W' hat for Presidents Day :)


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love the gravediggers. HA!