Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Them Bones, Them Bones, Them Crazy Bones!

Already?!...Yes, I bought Halloween Decor today--Dollar Tree had a bunch of really fun stuff and I wanted to get it before they got picked over!...I mostly bought it for my classroom.
Here's my Bulletin Board :)
(He's wearing those big prank glasses--also sold @ the dollar store--perfect fit for Billy Bones!)

Can't wait to sing all the fun Halloween songs w/my kids!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh! You have the best job in the world. That will be so fun and your board is too cute!!

Becca said...

You're teaching? Where? How fun!

Becca said...

Katie-
I totally taught at Discovery! I was the title 1/esl teacher for a year, right out of college. Sharon Brown was the principal (it was like 8 years ago.) How fun! Discovery was the cutest school. Music would be way hard to teach, but could also be fun. Enjoy!