Sunday, October 16, 2011

October, the 1st half

Ah, October--my Favorite month!
Today is actually my birthday--23! (Oops, I mean 32!) Yesterday (Saturday) we went to Texas Roadhouse then to Annie's Halloween baby shower. I'm cursing myself for forgetting my camera 'cause, not to brag, but out costumes turned out quite fantastic :) -Tomorrow I'm buying myself a bike for my birthday. Can't wait to go on bike rides in the last month of bike-ride-able weather. -And we're even going to attempt going to a movie w/the kids & Jax (we'll see how that goes), but all in all--a good birthday :)

Here are some of the other things that makes Oct my favorite:

This is actually September--our tradition for the last day of September, ushering in fall w/a drive up to see the colors...

(Jax is not stoked here)

And ushering out summer with one final day at the beach!
(After watching this parasailor at Willard Bay I've decided I Must do this!)

Putting up the Halloween decor on the 1st day of Oct. was a tradition we already had.
But I really like this new one--sleeping out on the trampoline!

Carmel Popcorn Balls are always a yummy, fitting fall treat :)

Having fun celebrating fall w/my new little pumpkin!

Went to this charming pumpkin patch w/the Fifitas & Westrings.
(Utah's October tradition--bringing in that white stuff!)






And just for fun, leaving you with this picture of the chubber in the tubber--Jax is another little water-dog; he prefers the big tub to his baby one :)

2 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Your pictures are all so pretty! Dan and I went parasailing, it was fun, but not a rush like bungee jumping. I have to be honest, I know you love halloween, I strongly dislike it. Maybe if you shared some of your costume creativity with me I would like it more, cause you are awesome at it.

Kimberly said...

Love all the pics! October had some GOOD times. I wish we'd taken a drive up to Logan to see the colors there. Oh well--next year!