Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Here are the kids dressed up in their Easter outfits (Jamie [my sister-in-law] got the same dresses for her girls- you can see them on her link.)

Then we just hunted for eggs out in the yard--Leka made me hide them at least 5 times :) ... and she took a turn hiding them herself--she did pretty good! .

..We did dye eggs, but I didn't get pics--I was too busy keeping things under control since it was just me and the kids and 2 of their friends.




















3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute are they? I love Leka's dress. We didn't do an easter egg hunt this year. We should have, but we are bad parents. LOL Maybe next year!

Kimberly said...

I just can't get over how different they look! It's like you've got an Asian baby and a white baby. LOL. But they are both adorable!!!! Leka is just a stunner; you're going to have to keep the boys away from her!

Anonymous said...

Aw. I love his sweater on him.