Friday, March 28, 2008

Cookout

We had a fun Friday!...went to Farmington Pond and had a cookout--I don't actually have any pics of us cooking and eating...too busy roasting hotdogs, feeding the kids and keeping them away from the fire!...But it's a pretty place for pictures. -It was a little chilly, but not cold enough to ruin our fun. So glad spring is finally here & we can get outdoors!! - I've been having some pretty bad seasonal allergies, but a Claritan takes the edge off enough to still go out.
I love this pic w/the kids both cheesin' it!
"CHEEEEZE!!"(wish Nase would've pulled his hat up like I kept telling him to :P )
Feeding the ducks--Austin kept running into the water...had his shoes and bottom of pants wet by the time I could grab him--not warm enough to swim yet!!


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How fun. We need to do more things outside and in the mountains.

Kimberly said...

So cute! It is warm enough to swim--if you go to an indoor pool! LOL. Viliami and I went swimming today (with the Tongis).

Elizabeth said...

Okay......I've been waiting patiently for an update and what happened to your snow pictures??

Anonymous said...

I love da cheesey pic! Only thing is, those ducks are evil! They HISS!