We went down to Blanding in Southern Utah to my parents house last week--Nase had a trip to Canada, so we went for a little get-away rather than hang out here w/out him... he came down on the weekend--which worked out perfect for him because the weather certainly followed us down there--it was windy and cold and even snowed one day :p But it warmed up on the weekend & we got to do some fun outdoor stuff. - I'm posting a lot of pics here...this is me making up for not posting in a Long time... and believe it or not, I've still got some more to put up--they're on Nase's laptop, so I'll get to it later.
~Blanding is a small town in the middle of nowhere, but it definitely has some neat country around it!~
4-wheeler ride w/Daddy...2fun, 2cute!

Leka flying here kite--making lemonade out of lemons on a cold windy day.

Roasting hotdogs--sure wish we had a fire-pit at our place...they're a ton of fun!...especially for blowing things up--me and Tommy made some killer Sobe bombs :D (no one was killed, nor is that the intention there of--it's just a figure of speech for Big Boom--mushroom cloud of fire...pyromania runs in this family--I'll see if I can find a pic or video of a good explosion.)Dino Footprints...pretty cool, huh!

Here we are at cottonwood wash...it's really neat in the spring when all the water's running.
Austin couldn't resist dipping his feet.
Our sandcastle...not white tropical beach sand, but fun anyway!
Me & Leky...Austin was asleep.
Leka playing the drums... Tommy's garage band is more of a basement bedroom band--the kids Love that room w/all the fun instraments...learning how to rock! :)
I just thought Austin was cute falling asleep w/his little toy arrow in hand--he is all boy, my little guy!






5 comments:
I love the pictures. Looks like you had a fabulous time! I love the picture of Austins hair all staticy....is that a word??? Anyways.....I have to say that in the picture of you and Leka on the rock, I thought for a second that you had cut your hair. Look at it. I think your hair would be really cute shoulder length. Not that I blame you for keeping your hair long, it is beautiful like that too. You just have good hair. It would probably look great anyway you wanted to wear it!
Thanks--I had it shoulder length (donated to locks of love a year and a half ago) but missed it long so grew it back :)
Looks like a TON of fun! I wish we had someplace fun like that to visit! I wonder if I could get my parents to move down south...lol.
Oh, I thought the same thing, Elizabeth--in fact, I was going to comment on how cute it is!
It really does look like you have shoulder length hair. Hmm. At an institute activity, a leader showed us those dino prints. Then I showed them to mom. And now they're on the good old internet for all the world to see!
Post a Comment