Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Rest Our Trip Pics

Some of these are a little fuzzy...was using my sister's camera, which I'm not used to--but you get the basic idea--fun at the park and fishing.

~silly boys~

Austin loves to slide!
...and there he goes!
looks like she's not getting down!


Tommy wanted me to go on the other side of the swing w/him--but that thing is like 40 years old!!...pass.
Tommy's puppy
Maisy, the fetchin' water dog...she's a golden retriever--great w/the kids!...now every time Austin sees a dog he says "There's Maisy!"



Leka's favorite thing in the whole world--fishing w/Grandpa!
Austin by Baldy Daddy...we gave him a buzz cut--a little too early, his head was freezing.
...as you can see it snowed! :p

I don't think that's where your diaper goes, bud!
...And here's what made the trip for Leka!--Grandpa brought home some baby chickies...Austin liked them too, but Leka was ecstatic!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am loving the pictures. And Nase doesn't look bad at all with at bald head!
Oh and what fun to have baby chicks!

Anonymous said...

I took the last four pictures. I love the one of lady dog and Austin going down the slide. Of all the parks in Blanding, I like that one the most.