The Davis Count Fair--Leka entered the little pagent they have...

...She won 1st place :)

I'm so proud of her for being brave & smiling her best!

...But I think she was even braver to do this!!

Austin wasn't game for the tarantula, but he did like the snakes.

The Kids' Favorite!..Pony Rides :)


They liked the carnival rides a lot, too!


The Animals are always fun to see...
I love the little piglets!!

(Not everone feels this way), But I think they're SO Cute!!



Feeding the (baby or pigmey?) Goats
The fair always kind of signifies the end of summer to me...And I guess it really is because Leka starts school tomorrow!!...It's been a good summer--hopefully a good fall is in store :)

4 comments:
Looks like fun!! Good job Leka!! Good luck with school tomorrow.
Katie! I went to that fair, too! We're living in Taylorsville at the moment, but we're looking for a house up in the Ogden-ish area (Brian's teaching seminary up there) so we will have to stop by sometime! So cute that Leka won 1st place. :)
Yeah Leka!!! First place!! That's awesome!!!! Good luck with the first day of school. That's a great idea about the Children's Museum this week...let's do it. Let me know which day works best for you. Good luck with your SIL wedding this weekend too...so funny that Nase thought the whole tux would be green! That would be quite to tux!
Great pictures! You do the best activities with your family. I will have to go one of these fairs.
That ribbon is so amazing you will have to do a shadow box or something to keep the ribbon in pristine condition. What a treasure; that will be fun to take for show and tell at school!
There is no surprise that your incredibly beautiful daughter won first place....she should win miss USA next and then go for Universe! Leka is such a doll! Gorgeous like her Mommy!
Post a Comment