
Nase Is:
1. Good Looking!!
2. Buff
3. Good with Kids
4. Even Better wtih Babies :)
5. Makes Beautiful Babies ;)
6. Likes BYU Football
7. A Man of Fatih who Chooses the Right
8. A Snuggler
9. Funny w/a Good Sense of Humor
10. Likes Going Fishing & the Great Outdoors
11. Likes Spending Time with Me and the Kids--A Family Man
12. He can cut his own hair & Austin's hair
13. Has Pretty Good Taste in Movies
(that is to say...similar to mine:)
14. Makes Really Good BBQ, Otai & Tongan Food
15. Athletic
(although I wish I could get him to go ice skating cause I know that's the one thing I'd be better at than him)
16. Handy & Mechanically Inclined
17. Smart
18. A Hard Worker
19. Confident
20. Fun
21. Good at Tongan Dancing, Drumming, and Fire Kinfe
22. He Does the WORLD'S WORST Impressions, and it Cracks Me UP!! :D
23. Good Taste in Music
24. Likes Chocolate
25. Appreciates my Cooking
26. Honest if Something's Gross
(I know that doens't sound very nice, but it makes it easier to plan meals knowing what he likes (No more meatloaf in our house)...Easy now, Nase--this is not an excuse to be TOO picky or act Too disgusted!;)
27. He usually compliments me when I've made the effort to look half-decent
28. He Can Do Mornings (which makes up for Me!...not a riser & shiner)
29. He's Ours Forever
30. He's a Month & a Half Older Than Me, so I always get to razz him about his age first :D
No comments:
Post a Comment