Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SHREK

Since Leka was a toddler she's been So afraid of Shrek!..Not sure why, but if she saw a picture of Shrek or we even mentioned him she'd freak out... And she took the DVD & threw it far behind the TV where I couldn't reach it.

Well...she's finally faced that fear & come to realize Shrek is really just a fun, loveable Ogre!
I wasn't going to Ever get her to watch the movies...but a couple times that we went to Austin's dental appointments Shrek 1 was playing. --The first time Leka just sat nervously on my lap...the second time she actaully watched it & liked it.

Tonight Leka made her own picture of Shrek
I love the Q-Tip ears, very creative :)


(Sorry if this post seems random to most of you, but to those who've witnessed Leka's Shrek Phobia they know it's a major break-through!! :)



No comments: