We had tons of fun getting together with family for a few days in S. Utah--here are some of the hilights:
Eating my Mom's Yummy cooking
Riding the 4-Wheelers
Cookout in the Beautiful Mtn's
Watching BYU beat the Sooners!!
Taking the kids to our favorite park
Playing Cards
Making cookies w/the kids
Watching my kids play with blocks that my siblings & I used to play with.
Watching the cousins Play, Play, Play!!







I can rember being frustred that my older brother could make an airplane out of birstle blocks, & I couldn't figure it out--looks like both my kids can so no worries there.




















1 comment:
All I can say is that I really want to be adopted into your family! you guys just know how to have fun. Charlie would be in hog heaven with so many cousins.
What a fun trip and it must be great to see Robby and his family! And of course your awesome parents. lol not that Robby and his fam is not awesome too!
Love ya
Post a Comment