I am so jealous of those lashes. Mine are so pathetic, a couple of weeks ago Addy asked me why all mine had fallen out. That is how thin they are. Austin will be the envy of all the women.
I am envious too! Boys have all the luck; I guess if girls got the long eyelashes and boys did not they would be wearing mascara!! lol Austin is such a little angel in these pictures where he is napping. You have the most adorable children!
2 comments:
I am so jealous of those lashes. Mine are so pathetic, a couple of weeks ago Addy asked me why all mine had fallen out. That is how thin they are. Austin will be the envy of all the women.
I am envious too! Boys have all the luck; I guess if girls got the long eyelashes and boys did not they would be wearing mascara!! lol
Austin is such a little angel in these pictures where he is napping. You have the most adorable children!
Post a Comment