Leka asked me for a 2nd time to glue the fins back on her Ariel doll. This has been one of her favorite toys for over 2 years--Grandpa got it for her when she was 3.
You can see that she's pretty worn here--her head has also fallen off & is just stuck back on & she's missing a big patch of hair (oh & she used to sing). Regardless, Leka plays with this toy & takes her in the bath almost every day.
--I remember my little sister, Annie being way into The Little Mermaid at Leka's age...she even had an Ariel sleeping bag :)
I asked Leka if it would make her too sad to throw this Ariel away if she got a new one--to which she said No & actually sounded excited about, so maybe Santa will bring her a new Ariel.
I might be sad to throw this toy away though--I've watched Leka play & grow with her through the years.


1 comment:
That is so sad! She will remember that doll forever! I still remember breaking my favorite stars and stripes juice glass when I was 3. and that wasn't even a toy.
Post a Comment