Monday, November 2, 2009

Hallowen

We had such a fun Halloween this year!!...It was on a Saturday so we had Nase w/us all day & (after a freezing, yucky week) the weather took a turn for the better.
.......................

Friday night we carved pumpkins--one of my favorite things to do!
Here's Austin in an apron, ready to go :)

We forgot to leave a big pumpkin for the pirate, so we put as many pieces as we could on a little guy :)


These 2 little ones I grew in my very mini pumpkin patch.

I didn't know Nase was a master pumpkin carver--he did this Frankenstein freehand!

I was going for creepy but got more of an alligator looking jack'o lantern.

Just as we were lighting up our jack'o lanterns a black cat came walking up & a big Halloween moon peeked out from the clouds...Quite the atmosphere! :)


On Halloween I brought treats to friends & neighbors...Brains & Owl cupcakes I made :)
(sorry if you didn't get a goodie plate...we just took them to whoever was home:)


In the day we went to Scary Hill Mini Golf
We had a blast!!...the kids did great & had so much fun!


It was also nice that we only had to pay for Nase's admission--Leka & I got a free entrance from our splash passes & Austin was free for his age...Cheap fun is a big plus :)


Ready to go trick-or-treating...the kids were Way too excited to pose for pictures!

Cute little witch--her hair was so fun!

Bob the builder ("cheese, can we go already?!")
And here's Austin Halloween night...asleep on the couch with a sucker in his mouth :)





1 comment:

dcscrivy said...

Your pumpkins are so cute, and your goodies look really yummy too. I am glad you had such a great day.