Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spoiler Alert(??)

I know it's too early to start thinking about LOST...but I've seen like 3 or so people from the cast on new shows--Which usually means they're dead & off the show, but this time it could mean they're done filming their parts in the final season (although I read that they haven't finished filming season 6 yet, so maybe they Are dead(!) ...Obsess Much?? -- Yeah, sorry. (Either way I don't really want to know. --Guess I can't hide that fact that I AM excited for the final season of LOST :)

{I think what really got me going on all this was watching 30 Rock tonight where the dingy actress said she had a run in w/JJ Abrams & he told her LOST was all in Hurley's head...which we know isn't actually the case. . . I just don't want any Spoilers!}




No comments: