I never played with Barbies much when I was a kid, (I was kind of a tomboy & my favorite toys were always stuffed animals).
Leka, however likes her barbies & tonight she was becoming frustrated that she couldn't make her Barbie a wedding dress out of a paper towel...So I got out some white ribbon, made her a wrap around style dress & even gave barbie an updue :)
It was pretty fun :)



3 comments:
Wow, arent' you good, I never could have done that. Yucky poopy pants, I am not looking forward to potty training Easton
Way to save the day mom!!!
Katie forgive me for not being a better friend! I am somewhat been a computer recluse or MIA.
I think this post is too adorable. You definitely have a promising career in bridal design. Talented Katie; can take a ribbon and turn it into a sheik and stylish wedding dress for Barbie. Then there is the up due! For some one that did not play much with Barbies as a girl you sure are creative!
Post a Comment