Monday, October 19, 2009

Big 3-0 Big Fun!


Last weekend when I went down to Blanding to go hunting with my Dad my Mom threw me a killer surprise party!...I had no idea it was coming, or who was coming!--A bunch of my good friends (who I've been friends with since I was a kid) came down to the party, it was So Great to see them...and so nice of them to make the drive down!

My Mom put on quite the spread!

The cake was a riot!!

Pics of me through the past 3 decades

Clint & Britta, two great friends of mine from Blanding.. I hadn't seen them in years, so it was extra fun getting together!

Alisa & Robert
(A big thanks to them for making the extra long drive & for the fun, thoughtful gifts!)

Austin kicking back & enjoying the party.

Sandy & my Mom with Charlie & Austin.

Here's Tommy starting the fire with a boom!

We visited, sat around the fire, roasted hotdogs & s'mores, ate a ton, and had a great time.

The party ended with a big bang when our pyrotechnics started a fire in my parents field(!)...we put it out quickly--But that definitely made it an authentic Morris party! :)

..................

The day after my party I went hunting & as you can see :) was successful
On my actual Birthday my sister took me to a matinee, and Nase took me out...we went to Olive Garden, Bowling & to a movie--So fun!!
He also bought me an iPod Touch...He did good, I love it! :)


2 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. that is a good looking piece of meat you got there, good job! Your mom's cake is awesome!

Mandy said...

Happy birthday!! I hope you had a great day. I loved the cake - that's awesome!