Sunday, August 22, 2010

At the Beach!

One of our favorite activities this summer has been going to Willard Bay--it's a great beach (even if it is a man-made one)...And now that we only live 10 miles from it I decided to get an annual pass. We've taken the waverunners quite a few times, but the kids & I also like to just go in the day & swim & play.

We went last week & I decided to put the kids in some cute island attire & take some pics before we swam. (This was not an easy feat since they were so eager to get in the water...but I did get a few fun photos):


(that's an old fashioned cork bobber he found that he's holding)


Hula Girl :)
We'll pretend they're looking out @ the ocean :)
Tough Guy!
Cute Buddies!
Island Princess :)


2 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Ahh they are adorable!!!

Mandy said...

I love the pictures! They are so cute!