Katie's the name, Blog slacking is my game...but here are some of the happenings of November:
Leka took up roller blading :)
a little help from her brother
She especially likes to opportunity to skate on Wed nights when we go to scouts :)
We realized we enjoy our fire-pit more when it's cool outside
Austin Tui's Birthday! 4 Years Old!
Our birthday tradition is shaped cake creations--I got a new book of cake ideas & Austin picked the logger truck (he likes the show Ice Road Truckers ;)
And then the cousins came!!...all the way from Kansas
I love this pic...reminds me of the living room sleep-overs w/my cousins :)
Robby & Jamie's family only had to make the trip from Kansas to Utah one more final time the following month when they moved to this state. (Yay! we love having them 2 hrs away rather than 20!)
November brought some beautiful sunsets!
And some stunning mountain views/drives as we headed down to Blanding with Robby to go elk hunting (and for Thanksgiving)...we were, unfortunately, unsuccessful in our hunt--however hiking around these beautiful mountains was Not regretful!
It's a nice get-up Tommy has going on(!)...it was -5 degrees in the early mornings when we headed out & slowly worked it's way up to double digits--but you definitely wanted to be bundled!
Jumpalene! (Nase bundled against the arctic air)
Kids always like to get uncle Tommy up on the trampoline
I don't have any pictures of actual Thanksgiving dinner (oops)...but it was delicious!
We went on an adventure hiking into some very cool (and possibly radioactive:) Anasazi ruins (ancient dwellings)
They were very intact!
Little Anasazi kids :)
Kiva--round, underground ceremonial room (my classroom is called the Kiva--it's an amphitheater :)
I'm Not for graffiti or marking up the ruins...but it was cool to see the Boy Scouts were there...
on May 5, 1P22...I mean 1992 :)

1 comment:
I was so excited to see your blog post; I check all the time! :)
What fun activities you did in the month of November!
I can't believe how much Leka and Austin have changed sense I last saw pictures of them!
Post a Comment