Monday, November 29, 2010

October Catch-Up

This is the jist of our family fun in October:

Beginning of the month the fire station put on a fire-safety open house...The kids had the opportunity to man a fire hose--see how stoked Austin is :)
Leka's turn
Finally Tui's turn :)
Can't let October go by w/out going up to Fernwood to see the fall splendor!
(and take some cute pics of the kids :)


One of the local fruit stands here puts together a hay-maze...free fun for the kiddies!

Carving Pumpkins--Maybe that's the face Austin was giong for ;)

Leka's grade put on a little Halloween program--Fun!!
Beautiful Autumn Sunset
Leka was a pirate for her program...she got to dress up twice & also went as Optimus Prime :)
(It's actually Austin's costume...she has blue eye makeup & I drew an Autobot symbol on her cheek :)
Wouldn't be October w/out Tammy's annual Halloween party--I went as a pumpkin :)
My little rascals went as Pirates--arrr! ...Also wore that to trunk-or-treat :)


1 comment:

dcscrivy said...

Very cute fall pictures. Your trip looks so fun, what an awesome get away. I am totally craving some sun, with all this snow around, I can't wait for spring already.