These are just a few pics of our Spectacular Easter Weekend... Us plus Rob's family went down to Blanding. We had an awesome egg hunt out in neat red-rock country, 4-wheeler & Motorcycle riding, fishing, tons of eating, games, fires/roasting & just a Good Old Time!
(Leka & Austin slept about half of our 7 hr. drive home they were so worn out from playing, playing, playing w/their cousins!! :)
Thanks to Jamie for taking the great pics (I totally forgot my camera!)










3 comments:
ANYTIME!! PS I am getting over my slackerness and uploading photos right now. I will send you the link when they are done :).
These pics are really cute, sounds like an awesome time! We would love to have a get together with everyone, that would be so fun, and we haven't seen you guys forever, we need to catch up!
LOVE these pictures! Probably the most unique egg hunt pictures I've ever seen. Some day we've got to get down there; it looks so cool!
Post a Comment