Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brian's Wedding

It took some suckers and silly faces to keep Austin occupied on the drive down to St. George for Brian (my cousin's) wedding.

St. George Temple--So Pretty!...My great-great grandpa helped build this temple :)
Happy Newly-weds
Pretty Girls!
My little fam & my siblings--Tommy is pinching my shoulder here while I try'n keep smiling :p
The Boys
Cute Leka
The pool party & BBQ at Curt & Heather's was TOO Fun!

Leka loves to swim!!
...I love this!--Curt and Brian tied Austin all up in noodles...worked better than a life-jacket - he looks a little somber in this pic, but he really did love floating around like this.

Here Austin is practicing with a kickboard

Huh??...Nate & Tommy (cousin/brother)...Of course before long the guys started w/their crazy tricks! (That one's Tommy)
...Brian
...And pretty soon it was a full out belly flop contest! - he're's Nate and Tommy showing what they've got :)

2 comments:

Tuita Family said...

Hi Katie!!! I'm soooo happy you found me! I didn't know you and so many other BYUH friends had a blog. Your family is VERY CUTE! I can't believe how big Leka has gotten! I'm excited that we can keep in contact now thru the blog (I don't think we've talked since we were both in Hawaii). Anyways... thanks for finding me, and keep in touch!

Tuita Family said...

Okay... so the reunion idea is exactly what I've been thinking too (I think I mentioned it to Liz and Amanda on their blogs). Anyways, Ramsay and I have been talking about it a lot, so we should definitely make it happen! We actually are headed to Utah in August for Ramsay's brother's wedding. I know a lot of you guys live there, so maybe we should all try to get together then?