Our Memorial Day didn't consist of anything exciting...lots of eating and not much doing. We got stuff for a BBQ and Lea came up, but it was rainy and windy out, so we didn't go anywhere...just lounged, then Nase cooked the BBQ out in the yard. -We made watermelon otai & that was really yummy!!
Eating their breakfast--Nase made hootenanies...he did pretty good--he ought to cook more often!! :D





3 comments:
We didn't do anything for Memorial Day!! The weather did suck a big fat toe! So I have to ask. What are hootenanies? And otai......YUM!!!
I wonder where Leka and Austin got their love for watermelon....ha ha! They are too cute! I love Austin's game face!
Hi Katie,
We love your blog, it is so cute and creative.....just like Katie. Jessica got the package you sent her. Thank you so much, that really lifted Jessica's spirit. So thoughtful. I started a blog not too long ago and I have been putting lots of pictures of Jess on it, please fell free to check it out. I will be sure to show Jessica your blog on a regular basis. thanks again, Alisa
Post a Comment