Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sorry to bug you...

...but Nase & I looked into some food storage called Daily Bread--and we gave out a few referrals.

So I'm sorry if they call to bug you & you're not interested. But I wouldn't give referrals if I didn't think it was a good product.


I'll give you the info here so if you're contacted you'll know if you're intersted or not already.

  • I'll tell you right off it's expensive--and that's because it's freeze dried meals that have a shelf life of 25 years (so you don't have to rotate it)...you just add water & it's ready.

  • The food is yummy...we tried a sample...it's meals like chicken teriyaki, beef stew, lasagna...

  • A 3 mo's supply (316 servings) is $1500 which = $2.37 per serving (although I think they throw in an extra month free).

Food storage can be done cheaper...I just like it cause you buy & you're done for the next 25 years... We didn't buy now but we're hoping at bonus time we can.

The real question (I know I know) is what's in it for me...not much really, just little burners we'll get for free if we buy.

Anyway--if you don't want to be bugged, just tell the guy that contacts you that Katie already filled you in & you're not interested.

(I didn't give him a ton of names...just putting this out there for those I did.)



No comments: