Leka flashed back to the 80's
Now she flashed back to a toddler
(Don't usually find these PJ's in her size. Can't remember when I got them, but I found these jammies in her closet...she actaully had to grow into them--I had to put Austin's footed jammies away cause they're not condusive to potty training!)
(That funny bun makes Leka look (more) Chinese, haha...I was just puttin her hair up for a bath.)

2 comments:
Cute, cute! I love the side ponytail! Totally remember those days.... :)
The good old 80's are everywhere now. Some parts are good, like the side ponytail, totally cute. However, yesterday I was watching the today show and this lady was wearing bright neon pink with PUFFY sleeves and a zipper up the back, holy cow, totally 80's, something I wouldn't ever wear, but that's just me. I occasionally sport the side bun myself though, it totally rocks! We would love it if you guys came to Paxton's blessing, it would be so fun to see you, and I have been meaning to post a pic of Dan, he looks amazing, I will have to do it soon.
Post a Comment