You Are Here:


But I'd MUCH RATHER Be Here!!!
...It's official--I have the February duldrums. Winter blues that come in the longest, shortest month of the year! . . . Time for a Virtual Vacation!!!
Going to the big Island of Hawaii to thaw out!!

In fact, I'm going to visit all...
...the beautiful islands of Hawaii!
Aloha Oe!

...It's official--I have the February duldrums. Winter blues that come in the longest, shortest month of the year! . . . Time for a Virtual Vacation!!!
Going to the big Island of Hawaii to thaw out!!

In fact, I'm going to visit all...

...the beautiful islands of Hawaii!

Aloha Oe!

I'd like to visit Captain Cook's memorial...he's got a couple... 
This is the one where he got chopped up by the Hawaiians...If you go to Hawaii & they think you're the god, Lono and would like to borrow the iron nails from one of your life boat--you should probably let them. -They still believed Cook was Lono after he was killed so he was cut up, parts given to different chiefs on the island... --Ok, this isn't very fun virtual vacation tour info, I know...
But I've studied Captian Cook's voyages & find them fascinating--he discovered most of Polynesia.
(Well, Native Polynesians discovered Polynesia...Nase's decendants, for example--but for the UK's decendants (me for example) and the rest of the world, Cook brought us these paradises! :)

I need a Big Inhale of Hawaii's most fragrent flowers, Gardenias!
In fact, I'll stop & smell All the flowers!
But why visit only Hawaii??...I think I'll travel all of Polynesia!!

This is the one where he got chopped up by the Hawaiians...If you go to Hawaii & they think you're the god, Lono and would like to borrow the iron nails from one of your life boat--you should probably let them. -They still believed Cook was Lono after he was killed so he was cut up, parts given to different chiefs on the island... --Ok, this isn't very fun virtual vacation tour info, I know...

But I've studied Captian Cook's voyages & find them fascinating--he discovered most of Polynesia.
(Well, Native Polynesians discovered Polynesia...Nase's decendants, for example--but for the UK's decendants (me for example) and the rest of the world, Cook brought us these paradises! :)

I need a Big Inhale of Hawaii's most fragrent flowers, Gardenias!

In fact, I'll stop & smell All the flowers!

But why visit only Hawaii??...I think I'll travel all of Polynesia!!
I've always wanted to go to New Zealand, "Kia Ora, Aotearoa!"

In fact, I could live in New Zealand quite happily--they have the best of both worlds, beautiful beaches & majestic mountains!

Now off to Samoa...and in the words of King Julian: "Look at that, that's not a bad view!"

For some true Basking in Paradise I'm going to Tahiti!!

Could water be more clear or beautiful?!

Enough basking, I need some adventure!!
I hear Fiji has Incredible Snorkeling!

One of my favorite things to do!!

Easter Island is pretty fascinating!

Big Heads poppin' out of the ground everywhere...


Named after Captain James Cook are the Cook Islands:
Here's Rarotonga

...Not to be confused as one of the islands of The Kingdom of Tonga, the last stop on my virtual vacation!...The best part of which will be visiting Nase's family!





5 comments:
Oh boy, I could sure use a vacation there about now myself. I always want winter to leave January 1st, I don't need it after Christmas. I can't wait for spring! The monster truck looked really fun, I haven't been to one since we lived in Logan and went with Rob and Jaimie.
Oh, this makes me miss Hawaii! I need a vacation, too!! Thanks for this virtual one, at least. :)
Oh Katie can I come on this vacation with you! What would it be like to have the money and time to go and have a vacation like that! What beautiful pictures.
I am going to start saving my money so some day I can take us on a tropical vacation; especially during this time of the year. Talk about having the winter blues; this winter is getting so depressing. Sunshine where are you!
Love ya, thank you for this great virtual vacation!
That was a great vaca! You are TOO cute.
Ditto. I am so done!
Post a Comment