**Are the 2 sets of Oceanic 815 passangers in parallel universes or just on the Island & in LA? (Of course the Island itself is kind of a parallel universe traveling through time & space--which is why about anything can happen on it!)
**The passangers that didn't crash still seem to have intertwined fates & seem to have compassion towards each other--Seems they almost feel they already know each other (which, of course, they Do).
**Probably the biggest question of season 6: How are these worlds going to collide??
**The passangers didn't have a better life awaiting them on the mainland than they did crashing on the island--for most it's pretty much worse.
**How did Juliet know the bomb worked?...I'm afriad either way she's still dead--she wasn't on the plane that never crashed (And the fact that she's the main character on the new show "V" makes me pretty sure they killed her off for good :( ...Poor Sawyer--the bad boy turned strong leader is now just a broken, lonely man--Can't have him or save him this time, Kate...not at this point anyway.
**The Smoke Monster!! (aka Man in Black--one answer we did get...which in true LOST style opened up a whole other bag of answers)...Has he really "infected" Sayid & Claire?--if so, how can they be cured?? --Claire's story has really bugged me...she was a protective, good mother, who was somehow led away from her baby by the ghost of her Dad--and now the smoke monster's gotten to her?--Why?! (To make season 4 more interesting with Kate pretending Aaron is hers?...lame...anywho)
**And just to be clear--the people on the island are now in the present day, right??...technically 2007?...but then the group that landed are back in 2004 . . . I think. (I'm done with the time travel busisness!)

2 comments:
I just figure that they had traveled back in time so that time the island was destroyed, but they had to return to their time which would still be the same with the same experiences. Does that make sense? I am loving seeing what would have happened if the plane had never crashed on the island so I am just not thinking that they are going to collide or my brain hurts. I think Juliette will still be alive in the other time even if she is on V, and I hope her and Sawyer find each other.
Sooo...everyone's in 2004, maybe.
Post a Comment