Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LOST Thoughts

(Yes, Kim I'm just copy/pasting the comment I put on your post...but hey, these are my thoughts)

So! the flash-sideways/parallel universe islanders are catching on, having flashes--I've noticed..that being close to death helps them flash, along with being with fellow islanders in familiar situations--and love seems to be the strongest bond between the 2 worlds. I think Desmond will be the guy who is tieing the 2 worlds together the most--probably why they electrifried him, so he'll start doing that mental time travel that he was doing before. --So Widmore (on the island), does he know what's going on?...Flash-sideways Eloise seems to know what's going on (she always does)... The big question I have--how are these worlds going to eventually collide?...Where will everyone end up & living what life? Will the islanders who died come back to life through this?
Even bigger question--How can Sawyer be so dense?! ;) Juliette Told him (via Miles) It Worked!!...What worked?..Let's see, what were you trying to do when she died?!--Ok, I won't be so hard on him...it is a little trippy to think you created a parallel world w/yourself in it. --When will we see Juliette's flash-sideways character?
...Biggest question: how am I going to keep from getting these 2 worlds mixed up w/the Other 2 worlds: Flash Forward & V, where some of the LOST characters are fighting aliens, black-outs and terrorists?! ;)



FlashForward
v-2009-abc-series-trailer

No comments: