Me at 20 weeks--Austin took this pic :)
I'm 23 weeks now, I'll take another pic at 24. I didn't do progressive belly photos on either of my pregnancies before so I decided to do them this time.
This is just a pic of my handsome guys
(finally got Austin some church pants that aren't stretchy-back & have belt loops--and got him a belt.)
Leka was showing me around her classroom & in their treasure box full of prizes they can earn were these cute little dollies...I asked Leka why she never picked one of those. Apparently she didn't like that they didn't have any clothes because she later asked if she earned a "yarn doll" if I'd make it a tutu. I told her I would.
...Sure enough the next day she'd gotten her stamp card full & came home with a dollie--I had to keep my word(!) --It's a little sloppy, but I just threw it together with ribbons. (Reminds me of Rainbow Bright... In first grade my reading group was the Orange Sprites.)
Just some bows I made--the green ones were for St. Patricks Day. The butterflies on the pink ones are recycled...
They were on the corsage that Lea gave me at her wedding (I don't think she'll mind me recycling her corsage embelishments to make bows for her niece ;)
Good-Bye Blazer
I was sad to see the Blazer go, it's been a great family car for us...but not as sad as Austin--as soon as the buyer drove it out of the driveway he broke down into tears!
Hello 'Aho Tahoe
But he's feeling better with the Tahoe we got (especially since it came with a DVD player(!)
Ready for baby #3--wont' have to cram the 5 of us into a 5 seater (I've crammed 3 boosters into the back--it took Forever to get them buckled...probably be even harder w/a carseat). But with 8 seats it'll be a breeze :)
(Best part about the Tahoe was we were able to get it off KSL w/cash...So glad to have no car payment!)
(We test drove a Range Rover--Austin really wanted it (and still does)...I told him when he's 16 he can get himself one ;)
Was bored Saturday--was hoping for warm sunny weather & to get some yard work done...it was yucky & cold...So I thought it would be a good day to take the kids to the Treehouse Museum.
I love that Austin tries to pull the sword from the stone every time :)
Spring fever has grabbed ahold of me--in fact it has a Choke Hold on me!...Yesterday I was wishing I had a Pussy Willow bush because they bud out early & are pretty (we had them in Oregon.)
I looked at the Aspen tree in our backyard & realized the branches looked a lot like Pussy Willows...I had to bring some inside to put a little Spring on the table :)

No comments:
Post a Comment