Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's a...


BOY!!!






Nase & Austin swore they knew it all along ;) ...they were super stoked, and even Leka was really happy about the news (and of course I am, too! ;)

The intuition I was having was about the due date...it just seemed a week early to me--Dr. said I'm right on that one. Should be more like the 23rd (which I think is better than the 16th...considering our Anniversary is July 17th, Leka's B-Day is the 20th and I tend to go a little late.)

Pretty sure we won't have a name until I'm in labor...or maybe even when we're holding our little guy. We have some name ideas, but aren't in total agreement ;)

2 comments:

dcscrivy said...

Yay for boys! I love them, and you make super cute ones, (girls too). Congrats, we are so happy for you.

The Boulter Family said...

AWESOME!!!! The goal is to get your own football team; lol!!!!
That is so excititng Katie!!! Congratulations that is wonderful news!!!
Love you bunches!