...To the world's best Mom!!!
Annie & I put our heads together & came up with a Worlde that describes our awesome mom!!
Annie & I put our heads together & came up with a Worlde that describes our awesome mom!!

And there are a many other great things about my mom not listed here...but any of you who know her will agree that she's an amazing, talented, wonderful, loving, great-to-be-around, Person!!!--So aren't I Lucky to have her for my mom!!
And my kids are Extra lucky to have my mom as their Grandma!!..they're always asking to go to "Grandma's house" ... My Mom is such an incredible person, we named our first child after her: Bonnie Leka :) (In Book of Mormon terms that traslates to "Bonnie the Younger" :) :)

Love you Mom--Happy Mother's Day!!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


1 comment:
Dearest Katie:
Thanks SO MUCH for the great Mother's Day blog. It sure made my day. I'm so thankful for you and Nas and Leka and Austin!! You make being a mother a joy. Thanks for EVERYTHING!
Love You Tons,
Mom, Grandma
Post a Comment