Saturday, May 16, 2009

I've LOST It!!!




Of course I was expecting a big cliff-hanger with the LOST finale...wasn't expecting Locke's dead body again.

So what do all you LOST followers think?...Do you think Lokce is really that arch enemy of Jacob looking for a loop hole to kill him, or do you think that arch enemy used Locke's death as the loophole to come back & kill him?

Seeing a dead person walk around on LOST is no surprise...but Locke doesn't seem like all those other dead people that just show up now & don't seem to be physically there. -So this begs a second question--is that another Locke in-the-flesh, or is it just his ghost?
..................
Which brings me to my 3rd question--Will LOST Ever Stop boggling our minds as bad as they did in season 5?!! (Don't get me wrong, it's still my favorite show & I expect a lot of unanswered question & mystery)--but this season has had several different groups doing several different things in several different times!!! --From Hurley & Mile's conversation on time-travel, you can see that not even the characters in the show really get how it all comes together!!
..................
Oh, & the other big question--did Juliet get the bomb to go off? If she did will she come back not dead? Or was Miles right & is setting off the bomb what Actually crashed their plane, caused the hatch to be built, and all that has happened up to this point rather than Preventing it? (I think he may be right).
.........................
Oh & one more--the continual paradox of Which chick ends up with Which guy?? (I was finally liking the idea of Juliette & Sawyer together, and thinking Jack & Kate are the two biggest messes of the bunch & they deserve each other...Buuut then they go & kill Juliette...Maybe.)
........................
Ok...& just one more--Where the heck is Claire?!! I thought for sure she'd come back in season 5...So obviously it won't be till season 6 (the final season :'( ...that all the people in these different times & places are reunited.
Boy, season 6 has Got to be a Doozey, cause LOST finally has to tie up all their loose ends and answer All their questions (and there's like a million)--lets hope they do that for us!!
............................
In the meantime I'll just be making LOST Mii Characters :) ...I think I can do better than these ones--some are Ok--I love making Miis!


(Oh, I lied--one last question, this biggest of all: When will I get to go back to the island?!! ;)



2 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Ok here are my theories:

Ben was the loop hole, that is why he never met Jacob until then because he was the one person who could kill Jacob.

If you notice at the begining Jacob is in white and the other guy is in black. White is good and Black is evil. So then you get into the classic good versus evil of mythology

Locke is in fact dead and the guy in black became him, because really Ben wouldn't have followed any one else. I also think that the guy in black is also the smoke monster and so he can transform himself into anyone. Notice that the fake Locke was not around when Ben saw Alex.

It took me a while to be ok with season 5 but now I am going to start buying the box sets and watch Lost from the begining to try and remember stuff I have forgoten. That should keep me ocupied for the next 9 monts (I hope)

I don't think Miles was right, the stuff started getting sucked into the hole before the bomb went off. I have read that some think Juliet was prego, but she was wearing Red which usually means they are dead. But I am holding out hope that the white light was one of the time travel flashes and she will be OK, because I LOVE Juliet and Sawyer together.

I am waiting for Claire to come back too, that should be interesting.

I had weird dreams after the Lost finale, but I am hoping that rewatching all of them will put my mind at ease :).

Amanda said...

That last episode left too many questions to even bother asking! I think you're right about Mile's theory because they kept saying you can't change the past, but on the flip side, it was Daniel who had the idea. I just hope that if they all live through this, they'll be able to remember everything rather than be strangers to each other. Oh and I have no comment about Locke, I'm too confused on that one.