Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hooray for Summer!!

Perfect time of year to enjoy the outdoors, get wet, & have fun soaking up the sun in perfect weather!!
Playing hard=
Too tired to even finish his crackers.

We've got a gazillion humming birds!


Even Barbie gets in on the swimsuit action :) ...Leka floods the kitchen >:(
Trees are green, flowers are in bloom :)

The river here is so pretty & running this time of year...it'll dry up before long--we had to take a walk down to see it.

Someone's getting too big for his stroller(!)



Austin's "Transformer Teeth" ...he had his appliance put on to correct his bite (if you look close you can see it behind his front teeth)...he's doing great w/it--had a hard time eating the first couple days, but now I don't think he notices it too much.

New sunnies :)
(I got that word from Nase...I think he got it from Australia--served his mission in Sydney)

The kids want to be outside all day--we don't go all day, but I do take them out quite a bit.
(Yes, Austin has to ride a princess scooter--builds character, lol)
Ready...Set...
...Go!! - Leka likes to spray herself in the face - lol.
(Not the best pic--taken w/my phone...but I thought it was funny.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You reming me of Calvin's dad. "It's builds character." xp.

The Boulter Family said...

How fun, it looks like you guys are having such a great time enjoying this beautiful weather!
Do you have a snow ball bush in your back yard? I love snow ball bushes. Did your land lord finally turn on the outside water? I hope so because it is lovely weather for planting gardens!!! lol that was a really stupid question...because well you guys are out playing in the sprinklers. Forgive my stupidity...I was out gardening in the heat all day.
We were in Cali last week visiting Robert's family and when we got home I was amazed at how much all the trees and plants had grown in a week. It was like when we left it was spring with all the trees blooming and what not and when we got home everything was full grown.
Love you lots Katie