...Is how I feel about the finale of LOST!
It's almost Here!!
A true LOSTie from the beginning, I am freaking out, and majorly sad, but also Sooo Stoked for the finale!!!
This is a cartoon from season 1...kind of appropriate at this point cause Everyone is back!

...or ARE they??!!
I'm hoping my theory that when the 2 parallell universes collide everyone will be alive again (since they all are in the world where their plane landed--I hope so, the Jin/Sun thing was Soo Heart-wrenching!!). --BUT, does that mean everyone on the island has to die, so there won't be any duplicates?..
And what about all these flash-sideways differences... I think the Oceanic passengers, aka candidates, aka others, aka whatever... Will get back to their original lives the crash-landers had/have--That's why they're flashing into their other "real" lives.
There's just TOO much to blog about... but a couple other things from the last episode:
Sooo...the MIB never Did have a name??...and apparently POed Jacob threw him into the cavern of life-force light & that turned him into Smokey?... Alrightythen!
So he's a monster who rips whomever's guts out he feels like--I shouldn't feel sorry for him that he never got to leave the island... I do feel sorry for Child MIB.
I'm realizing Everyone has been manipulating Everyone... weather for the greater good or for selfish reasons.
And what's killing me the MOST...Is how incredible beautiful the waves are at the time they filmed the season 6 episodes!!..."We have to go back, Kate!"...Ok, I'm Coming!!! :)
Random Tidbit: Kate's full name (though spelled differently), is me, my sister, & my son:
Katherine Anne Austen (wow)
Well, before my mind gets too boggled from thinking about Everything in play, let me just say:
I'm strapin' on my seatbelt & preparing for the final 2 episodes to Blow My Mind!!
(LOST, you won't let me down, I know it!! :)
(PS...my favorite new show (#2 fav, of course..til LOST is ove..can't say it!)...is Flash Forward. I also really like V... Go figure, the new shows w/the LOST actors :)

1 comment:
Great post. I've been so overwhelmed after every episode, it's like I can't even get my thoughts straight enough to blog about it! I can't believe the end is HERE: tonight and Sunday. WHOA!
Post a Comment