I'm trying to keep my blog updated, but Blogger is giving me a lot of trouble... Anyway, I'm up to mid October.
For Fall Break we headed down to Beautiful SE Utah
The Fall Colors couldn't have been more perfect!
Nase wasn't able to come, but Kim & Viliami joined us--fun, fun!
The Church Ranch is one of my favorite places on Earth--especially in the fall. It made for a great photo shoot.
I've now had all 3 of my babies in this swing :)
Cutie Pie Jax
The kids had a blast playing in the hot tub & in the yard.

After attempting to catch some fish & shooting some water balloons, we had a fire & hotdog roast.
After attempting to catch some fish & shooting some water balloons, we had a fire & hotdog roast.
Aww...on Gramma's lap & holding Grampa's hand--I love it.
Britta came down from Grand Junction...so nice of her. It was fun to hang out & catch up!
We had 2 cute kittens to play with--Roxy & Rambo :)
...and 1 more of Grampa holding the cute baby :)

1 comment:
That was so, so fun! I need to steal a few of these pics. :)
Post a Comment