Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve-Eve


Since I was a kid this has been one of my favorite days ever! The excitement really starts to mount on Christmas Eve Eve!!

This year we had a fun one--Gramma came to town :)
We drove around & looked at lights.

We love this house--they put up all these Disney figures!

After driving past Willard Bay several times & seeing that they had something really fun set up there I decided we should finally go check it out.
(Something I learned...This is Not the right day to go, it took us a good 30 min's just to get in the park. Next year we'll go earlier & on a week night--we're only 10 min's away after all. And then we'll have time to go through in the horse-drawn carriage & visit Santa at the end. We only had time to drive through in the car...but it was still really worth it!)

'Fantasy at the Bay' has so many fun light displays!
Tui's favorite :)
I like the windsock on top of the roof :)
And here's Jax in his cute Christmas jammies, ready to begin the festivities!


No comments: