Monday, December 12, 2011

Jack'o Lanterns


We love carving Pumpkins!
And we ended up w/quite a few of them to carve this year.

I wanted to do something gruesome this year :)
(And Austin--bless his sweet little heart, he didn't like the big pumpkin eating the little pumpkin. So he told me how he had learned that mother crocodiles carry their babies in their mouth & that we should say these are crocodile pumpkins :)

Mini Pumpkin
Here's Austin's--he drew the face, I helped carve it.
Usually these white pumpkins are spendy--but I got them for 50 cents!
(I learned that the thing to do is go to the fruit stand right before Halloween & all the pumpkins are being sold for mega clearance prices! -They were all 2 for $1)

Yay, Baby Jax! 3 mo's old this Halloween.



Mr. & Mrs. Pumpkin -- Leka made the girl...I love the makeup she put on it :)

Hooray for the world's funnest squash!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That's funny about Aus and the cannibal pumpkin. LOL. Super cute!