Instead of doing lots of little seprate blogs I just stuck these together...Just my latest photos capturing those cute, funny, and crazy moments :)
Uh-Oh!...Little booger got into the makeup. 
Corndogs!!
Austin put on Leka's shoe...and thought it was SO funny (she's only a couple sizes bigger...and she's only got 2 pounds on him--we went for his check-up this week--he's off the chart in weight and height...Big Boy!! - He might be white, but he's Poly in size! :) ...but then again he could just be Morris in size--lol :D



2 comments:
Yeah new pictures; and what adorable pictures they are. I am glad Charlie is not the only little boy that gets into him Mom’s makeup. Mascara!!! So Austin is the cutest and of course Leka. I cannot believe that he is only two pounds less than Leka. Like you have been saying, Austin is a for sure future BYU football star.
So in response for going to Thanksgiving Point around the 7th of July, it is a date! It will be so much fun. What is your phone number? My home number is (801) 429-9858. That case we can call and plan things out. I look forward to seeing you guys.
That's cute he likes to wear her shoes, and nice that she will let him!
Post a Comment