Monday, June 16, 2008

Water Fun

The hot days have arrived & the kids can have hours of fun with just a little wading pool and the hose! (even though that pool seems a lot smaller than it did last summer! ;) :) ..Austin loves to work the hose--and I've pretty much got through to him to NOT spray Mommy! (lol) ...Leka didn't mind it at all :) - And then, of course we had to have popsicles!
Sometime soon I'll have to break out the slip'n-slide; Leka's been asking to do it.





Leka sat on the sidewalk to warm up and dry off while she ate her popsicle.


Lots of sunblock for this whitie!! :)

2 comments:

curtandheather said...

Looks like fun up there, finally you guys have some warm weather. The kids are so cute, it was great to see you guys a month or so ago....hope to see you soon.

Elizabeth said...

How fun. You should bring the kids and go swimming here sometime. Our apartment has a pool. I know it;'s far away, so I'm not offended if you can't come. But it sure would be fun if you could!