On Tuesday (the 3rd) for a fun little outing, Annie, the kids and I rode the UTA Front Runner train--we have really sweet next door neighbors, the dad drives for UTA and they gave us free-ride tokens. We went from the Farmington station to the Salt Lake central hub, then took Trax up to Temple Square and The Gateway. Leka loved looking out the window on the train--Austin was more interested in walking around, exploring it. We rode on bottom on the way over & on the top level on the way back...it's a really nice, comfy riding train (not that I have a lot of train riding experience to compare it to...lol)

To get on the train we had to park then walk across this big bridge over the tracks.



Temple Square:
trying to get the kids to hold still for a picture
Annie & Leka (Austin was snoozing in his stroller)

We had lunch at Gateway Mall, then the kids got to go on a few of the little rides there...they loved that part!


2 comments:
Oh Katie what adorable pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I have not been on trax forever. I think the last time was before I married Robert. I will have to take Charlie on a little field trip and do that. I did not recognize Annie, at first I thought it was you. You both are so darn beautiful! Your children are adorable; Austin can sure pose for the pictures. I cannot believe how much they have changed sense I saw them last. Kids grow up too quick. Well I hope all is well and thank you so much for all the fun comments you have been leaving on the blog. Take care
I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so adorable! I bet they loved riding the train. You do so many fun things with them, they are lucky to have a mom like you!! Love you girl!
Post a Comment