Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka!

This is our Christmas tree this year :)
A "Tongan Christmas Tree" :)

Love Austin's squished face here :)

...Since we'll be in Disneyland the 21st-26th, I figured we didn't need to get a real tree this year. I got this tree shortly after we moved here from Hawaii & figured it would work for our tree this year--it is kind of fun decorated up like that :)

(I don't relly like it behind the couch, but it falls over easy & that supports it well.)


I always wanted a Christmas train under the tree & a couple days ago I found this train set at Savers for 99 cents (that's right 99 cent tag Monday! :)
...There's no room to put it under the tree so I just put it around the TV stand.













(nevermind the coconut girls--I just like the pretty tropical holiday scenery in this vid ;)


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the tree! I'm SO excited that you guys are going to Disneyland for Christmas!!!! That's awesome! I'm also glad that you had a fun Thanksgiving and made it back safe. Oh...one of my neighbors grew up in Wichita and her family still lives there (sorry, that's random). Love the pictures!

katy said...

Fun tree!! I love it. Also loved listening to Mele Kalikimaka. :)

Amanda said...

I love the tree! But where's the bags of candy? A Tongan Christmas tree has bags of candy hanging from it! Haha I hope you had fund in Disneyland!