It finally warmed up from the low teens to the 30's--Much warmer!
And it was snowing...
Lately I've been a Grinch about playing in the snow with the kids--just rather be cozy inside. But since it wasn't so freezing (& I needed the exercise after eating a Big doughnut(!)...I thought I'd join them (& it's always fun once I decide to do so).

The snow wasn't sticking together enough for a snowman, so we just made a snow pile...the kids actually thought it was the funnest thing, sliding down & jumping off it.
(Leka had retired from snow-play, but after she saw the snow pile she decided to come back out--I did make her put coat/gloves back on...I should've done snow pants, too, but isn't getting wet & cold just part of the experience? ;)

My dog, Max was on an errand & was unable to join us--next time ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment