Saturday, November 22, 2008

Future American Idol

Leka LOVES to sing!...here are a couple videos of her serenading us.

I love her lyrics to Jingle Bells - I tried to correct her, but she thinks I've got it wrong & likes her version. The other song is from the Tinkerbell movie--she sings it all the time.



2 comments:

The Boulter Family said...

That is so cute! I do love Leka's rendition of Jingle Bells.
So you are getting together with family in Lehi for Thanksgiving. That will be fun. Are your Mom, Dad, and Brother coming from Blanding?
Making pies is so much fun. What kinds are you planning on making? Last year for Thanksgiving Jessica made the best pies. Everything Jessie made looked like it was from a fancy cooking magazine and tasted beyond delicious. I am missing her so much! It is hard during the holidays. I wonder what kind of thanksgiving celebration occurs in heaven. I do hope they have Thanksgiving and Jessie gets to make pies.
Robert, Charlie, and I are going to Twin Falls for Thanksgiving. We will be having Thanksgiving with his Mom’s side of the family. In fact my In-laws came today and will be spending a few days with us before we all go to Robert’s grandmother’s home in Twin Falls.
We got back from Oregon safe and sound. It was so much fun and I am missing Baker. I love small town life! I updated the blog with some pictures.
Lucky Austin, got two very fun birthdays. I love how creative the birthday cakes are. The truck with the Oreo cookies for dirt is such a great idea!

katy said...

I LOVE these! So cute!! She actually sings pretty good, too! Loved the lyrics, as well. haha! :) I can't believe it's almost Christmas again...