What a riot! Seriously how to boys stay alive? I swear they must have thousands of guardian angels and backups. As I watched the video I was biting my nails just waiting to for someone to get hurt! When your family gets together you guys have the best time. It is so cool how close you all are! p.s. I got the sweetest card from your adorable Mother. Please tell her thank you for me that was so thoughtful of her! Like Mother like daughter!!!
Katie! I love that you update your blog so often! It's fun catching up on everything. The halloween parties all looked awesome! And your kids are so adorable! This video made me laugh, too - typical boys. :) I'm glad things are going well! I'm still in St. George, but may be moving back to the Idaho area again in the next month or two..LONG story, but things are good!
p.s. during Halloween I ALWAYS think about your stories from Hot Lake! :S
I would love it if you came and visited. Here is the thing Mom, Steven, and Charlie will be leaving early in the morning for Oregon tomorrow. So it would just be me. Robert and I are leaving either late Thursday evening or most likely Friday morning for Oregon. We are all going up for my Grandfather’s 80th birthday on Saturday! We will be gone for a week. So if you don’t mind just seeing me then yes please come tomorrow that would be awesome. I just wish Mom and Charlie could be here too!
4 comments:
That was pretty fun to watch. My favorite part was the move they did right before they flashed FAIL across the screen!
What a riot! Seriously how to boys stay alive? I swear they must have thousands of guardian angels and backups. As I watched the video I was biting my nails just waiting to for someone to get hurt!
When your family gets together you guys have the best time. It is so cool how close you all are!
p.s. I got the sweetest card from your adorable Mother. Please tell her thank you for me that was so thoughtful of her! Like Mother like daughter!!!
Katie! I love that you update your blog so often! It's fun catching up on everything. The halloween parties all looked awesome! And your kids are so adorable! This video made me laugh, too - typical boys. :) I'm glad things are going well! I'm still in St. George, but may be moving back to the Idaho area again in the next month or two..LONG story, but things are good!
p.s. during Halloween I ALWAYS think about your stories from Hot Lake! :S
I would love it if you came and visited. Here is the thing Mom, Steven, and Charlie will be leaving early in the morning for Oregon tomorrow. So it would just be me. Robert and I are leaving either late Thursday evening or most likely Friday morning for Oregon. We are all going up for my Grandfather’s 80th birthday on Saturday! We will be gone for a week.
So if you don’t mind just seeing me then yes please come tomorrow that would be awesome. I just wish Mom and Charlie could be here too!
Post a Comment