...I promise!
(I know I've posted a lot of Haloween activitiy pics) But that's because we've had a Super fun October!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is Leka's preschool parade...Austin came along, too--he's dressed up as GI Joe here--& Leka's her cute cowgirl.
Leka's cute class--I did an activity for the Halloween party; decoarted pumpkin cookies with the kids :)
..oooh, tough guy!! (that or pouting that he's not in the parade)
...

Trick-or-treating was a little uneventful this year--we didn't go to as many houses as last year & didn't see many other trick-or-treaters out...probably to do with the rain that started coming down. But the kids had fun & yay--it was rain, not snow! haha.

3 comments:
I love Austin's hair. Cute kids!
what fun pictures! Halloween was a blast, there is always so mnay fun things to do.
So yes it rained while we went trick or treating. But like you said, it was not snow. Sometimes I wonder if the Lord is being humerous or just does not like halloween. Sense moving here the weather has been cold and wet! What is the point of wearing a costume if you have to bundel up and hide it with a coat? lol
Sounds like there was a lot of activities for you and that you enjoyed it. Glad it only rained and not snow.
Post a Comment