Time to stop & smell the roses! - Because...

We can breathe again!
Finally some precipitation has cleared out all the Nasty Haze!!
--------------
Utah winters have a way of taunting (maybe even torturing) you... You get So sick of the snow; then when it finally stops snowing the haze gets so bad (at least in this part of the state--from Provo to Logan)...that you're wishing it would snow again to clear out the yucky air.
-----------
I'm not complaining, though!
First we had some rain, which melted off a lot of the old dirty snow.
(our yard, mostly clear of snow)

Then enough snow to clear out the air.




4 comments:
Yes, the rain was refreshing and it is nice to be able to breathe again. I just wish it was june!
I usually hate the snow, but i was asking for this storm! I'm glad it cleared things out. I'm just not glad that it froze ALL of the door on my van shut!!
fun fun fun fun!!!!! yes come visit we would love that. I have a play date set tomorrow for Charlie and then one on Wednesday at the church. But even if you wanted to come on Wednesday you could go with. A few ladies in the ward meet on Wednesday mornings at the church to let the kids play.
On Friday my sister in law is coming to visit and I have to pick her up at the airport at 8 in the morning, yuck! So if Friday is a good day just wait a little so I can get back to the house. So yep, can't wait to see you guys! Maybe we could take the kids to Kangaroo or something...give me a call! My number is 801-429-9858.
Love you
I totally agree about the taunting. You should have taken a picture of us trying to get up the hill last night. We tried like 10 times anf finally gave up. We went back to get Joel's truck. My van is no good in the snow.
Post a Comment