Saturday, January 3, 2009

My First Tag

Thanks Jamie; I feel special :) ;)

Here is a list of things
"Everyone needs to do before they die"
I have marked the ones I have done in Bold! (put a * by "sort of" ones)

Started your own blog

Slept under the stars

Played in a band

*Visited Hawaii (I lived there & had school, work, a husband, baby & real life--I'm waiting (and Wanting) to go for an actual Visit! :)

Watched a meteor shower

Given more than you can afford to charity

Been to Disneyland (now that's just sad :P

Climbed a mountain

Held a praying mantis (Not Voluntarily!)

Sang a solo (6th grade :)

Bungee jumped (Morris Style)

Visited Paris

Watched a lightning storm at sea

Taught yourself an art from scratch

Adopted a child

Had food poisoning

Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty

Grown your own vegetables

Slept on an overnight train

Hitch hiked

Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (I did have to go to the Dr, though--was pregnant)

Held a lamb

Gone skinny dipping

Run a Marathon

Seen a total eclipse

Watched a sunrise or sunset (both)

Hit a home run

Been on a cruise

Seen Niagara Falls in person (Nase's been--lucky bum!)

Visited the birthplace of your ancestors (Yeah, Logan & SL--not Europe)

Seen an Amish community

Fired a rifle, shotgun or pistol (all 3 :)

Seen Michelangelo’s David in person

Sung karaoke

Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt

Bought a stranger a meal

Visited Africa

Walked on a beach by moonlight (I was proposed to on the beach by moonlight! :)

Been transported in an ambulance

Had your portrait painted

Gone deep sea fishing

Seen the Sistine Chapel in person

Gone scuba diving or snorkeling (I LOVE Snorkeling!)

Kissed in the rain

Played in the mud

Gone to a drive-in theater

Visited the Great Wall of China

Started a business (nothing booming)

Taken a martial arts class

Visited Russia

Served at a soup kitchen

Sold Girl Scout Cookies

Gone whale watching - (not official whale watching, but I watched for Whales on my drive to North Shore, HI every day when I taught there--finally saw one :)

*Got flowers for no reason --Get on it, Nase!!..when we were hiking one time he grabbed some off a tree he passed & handed them to me--but that Doesn't count!!

Donated blood, platelets or plasma

Gone sky diving

Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp

Bounced a check (bounced the debit card that is)

Flown in a helicopter

Saved a favorite childhood toy (Saved 3 stuffed toys--2 bears & a cat...Passed the cat to Leka)

Visited the Lincoln Memorial

Eaten Caviar (it's nasty--rich people have gross taste!)

Pieced a quilt (helped anyway)

Stood in Times Square

Been fired from a job (Jerk boss @ BYU-H :p

Seen the Changing of the Guards in London

Been on a speeding motorcycle

Seen the Grand Canyon in person

Published something

Bought a brand new car

Walked in Jerusalem

Visited the White House

Had chickenpox (glad they vaccinate for that now)

Sat on a jury

Met someone famous (met the Fonz...but the best is when Adam Sandler walked across the street in front of us in HI with his surfboard...& L Tom Perry walked into my religion class at Ricks)

Joined a book club

Lost a loved one

Had a baby (x2...got the stretch marks & fat butt to prove it)

Seen the Alamo in person

Swam in the Ocean

Owned a cell phone

Been stung by a bee

Seen Mount Rushmore in person - (That was a good one, Nase--now get on the flowers!--Like he's even going to read this! lol)

Learned to play an instrument

Held a tarantula

Touched an iceberg

Changed a baby’s diaper (Diaperssssss!!)

Taken a trip in a hot air balloon

Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment

Had a food fight

Had a snowball fight

Screamed as loudly as you possibly can

Ridden a roller coaster

Visited all 50 states

Taken a road-trip

Milked a cow

Been in a movie

Crashed a party

Made cookies from scratch

*Gotten a tattoo--just the stick ons

*Rafted the Snake River--Tubing rivers that branced from the Snake

Performed on stage

Been to Las Vegas

Eaten shark

Bought a house

*Been in a combat zone (not during combat--but I've been to Pearl Harbor)

Walked the Golden Gate Bridge

Touched a stingray (in a tidal pool..just to find out it was dead--eww)

Broken a bone (my finger when I was 3)

Ridden a horse

Eaten sushi (just the whimpy kind--crab rolls)

Had your picture in the newspaper

*Gone back to school (after every semester--No, I was just in school for 16 years straight--that's enough to make you not want to go back :p

Eaten fried green tomatoes--(my aunt & I fried our own from the garden)

Killed and prepared an animal for eating--Always had my Dad's help on the nitty gritty part!

Dyed your hair (wash out kind--I'm a whimp about my hair)

Caused a car accident

Saved someone’s life


A couple of these I don't care to do, but a lot I would love to accomplish in this life time!

I'm passing this Tag onto:

-All my fellow BYU-H Alumni Bloggers, and to Alisa





No comments: