Monday, February 9, 2009

Aho Update

The random happenings of our life :)
..........................................................
PJ Party--Leka's preschool had a Pajama party & just be coincidence I'd bought her new jammies the day before..here she is ready for school :)

I love these candid crack-up ones :)

Austin had to show off his new outfit too--here he is in his Brobee Shirt...I love winter clearance sales in Utah--they always have like 4 more months to wear what is being cleared out--got this Austin's shirt for 3 bucks & Leka's jammies for $3.50!

Serious Bed Head!! -Now that Austin's hair is grown out longer he wakes up with some Funky hair-do's!!
Next time I'll just spray it w/hairspray & let that be his style for the day - lol :)

Leka loves to make characters--this is her superhero she made on Super Why - I think it's pretty cute--& does look like her.
This made me happy--Leka sat down and looked through her Friend Magazine by herself...she hadn't done that before--she just liked me to read the picture stories to her.

Today's Blog Post is brought to you by the Letter "O"
Leka brought oranges & oreos for her preschool letter O snack.


Time for Hearts...on Thursday we get to do a game for Leka's Valentines Party--this is her cute Valentines outfit (not waiting for Valentines day to wear it.)


These crazy-hair in the tub ones are always great!!

Here's Leka as a baby sporting the same look :) ...I think she's 5 or 6 mo's here.


Leka's Yoga
Leka told me this is the move that Tigris does.
The other night when I did my Yoga video workout, Leka did it with me :) ...but Austin, trying to get the attention, crawled under, over, around & all over me :p ...then he went away for a couple minutes; came back to me & matter-of-factly said "I pooped." (Guess he knew what to do to get my undivided attention :P lol.)

I just thought this was a cute pic :) Not sure if those are Leka's or Austin's hands...no grass to be seen on our lawn now--we got a big snow storm!


She's getting it!
Leka has been making some big strides--she's young for her grade & I wasn't quite sure if she'd be ready to start Kindergarten next year; until recently--now she can write her name with the correct upper & lower case...
If I show her how to write a letter then she pretty much can do it herself --hopefully she'll have them all down by the end of this summer.
--Here's her birthday card to Grandma (that's I [heart] U at the top)
(if it hasn't arrived yet, Mom--sorry to spoil the surprise :-0 )


Leka came home from preschool singing her new favorite song (I think she may have emprivised a little)









No comments: