...My Mind.
(if you haven't watched yet--Do Not Read ;)
-I knew It!! I knew Jin wasn't dead! And I knew Ben just sent that lawyer to freak Kate out so she'd go back to the island w/Aaron to keep him from being taken away from her (or so she thinks)...At least that seems to be what's going on.
-All you followers of LOST--I'd love to hear your comments/theories/etc!
Here are my musings:-Do you think the French people from Russoue's Ship will get Jin to safety where his friends can find him before the next flash?
-Do you think it will take Alllll of season 5 for the Oceanic 6 to get back to the island? (I hope not, but I bet that's what will happen.)
-Do you think Richard Alpert doesn't age or he just travels through time so it looks that way?
-I feel bad for Claire's Mom...I think they should let her in on what's happening & let her meet her grandson (of course they can't/would never do this, but hopefully she'll find out eventually.)
-I think the 4 toed statue was built on the island by an ancient people that were there first...(maybe--idk :)

-Oh & (my HI Alumni, help me out) this has been bugging me...that steep valley (where the original others' tents were set up) -They show this place a lot...is it the Ka'a'awa valley?...Or on the Kailua side? ...I know the Kaaawa Valley is where Hurley set up that golf course:

(I always thought the Kaaawa Valley is So Beautiful!...and a fun word :)
But this is part of the Kaaawa valley too & it looks like the background of that camp(?)
Oh & you can go here: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=nickname to see what your nickname from Sawyer would be--Mine is Pippy Longstockings (OK, I've actaully gotten that one before..as you might imagine.)
.....................
-Am I obsessed w/Lost...well, maybe a little--It's my fav show & it's the only excitement I have going on right now... But I wouldn't go so far as to get the Lost video game--there's Video Game!--can you believe it?!
(If you don't follow LOST...I'll tell you what my 2-year-old told me last night: "You're an idiot!..Idiot, Idiot, Idiot!!" - Can you believe that boy!?...He got in trouble for that, but Leka got in even more trouble for teaching him that--And this one I don't even think I can trace back to me, because I'm pretty sure I don't say Idiot too often(?) ...Anywho--no, I don't think you're idiots; I just think it's fun to hear what other people have to say about the latest episode.)

4 comments:
OK, I am a lost fan and could not read this post past the first sentence because I didn't get to watch last night. We can never catch them when they air, too much going on, so we always watch them on the internet. But now I know Jin isn't dead, and we should have figured with all the twist and weird turns this show has. Anyway, I won't spoil it for Dan, but now we have a date with the internet tonight!
I knew Jin wasn't dead, I would have been soooo mad if he was!! I think they will be back on the island soon, at least that is what the producers have said.
My nickname from Sawyer is Lollipop!
You know I haven't followed LOST in for-ev-errrrrrr(The Sandlot:) I saw a little bit of the first episode for season 5. I saw the flashes and got to where the one dude explained them.
So. Question. Is Locke dead? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. They kill all the cool characters (except Sawyer of course) like Charlie. I was SO bummed when you told me. :( I wanna borrow the seasons you have so far so I can catch up.
i have a love/hate relationship with Lost. i love watching it, love the charactera and also their stories and how they are all connected to eachother in some odd way, but i hate that they dont answer my questions fast enough and just when they do, a million more questions come up! its good tv though!
Post a Comment