...On Lost!
No one on Lost knows what the Bleep is going on where they're at, or what the bleep is happening with the other people (on or off the island).
...Hence the vieweres are Lost, too--I don't know what the Bleep is going on.
I just want them to hurry up & get back to the island and stop the bleeping flashes & nose-bleeds already!...From the preview for next week's episode it looks like they're headed in that direction.
*******
Here's one thing I did know (well..I had predicted)--that Eloise is Daniel Faraday's mother (it just figures with the way things tie together on this show). --What I can't remember is what she came to Desmond about a couple seasons back(?)...Something about knowing when people would die...and then that tied into Charlie--but if you remember, fill me in.
*********
And here's another thing I'm confused on--the people on the island...from the start of episode 5 it's only been like a few days for them--but that's all relevant because they're skipping back and forward in time (but it seems like they've been skipping for a few days) . . . Then there's the Oceanic 6 who have been off the island for 3 years now -- and they're showing both the islanders & mainlanders simultaniously in each episode... So my question: is their 3 years going to equal out the "few days" on the island?...Did John Lock get off the island--spend 3 years, then die?...Or when he got off was he already 3 years ahead?? Arrrgh!--See why I want the time-skipping flashes to stop!! (and I want the nose-bleeds to stop because they're just gross--plus they're a sign you'll go koo-koo & die.)
********
And then there's the question going one step further--suppose the 6 go back soon, & the island stops skipping through time & they're all OK--then what?... Lost has always built up to getting off the island...now it's all about getting back. -For me it's about getting on with it already! (LOL)


1 comment:
I agree completely. The 3 days/3 years thing is throwing me for a loop too. But this is Lost and in order to keep the show going they have to keep throwing in more twists. If they all got off the show would be over.
Post a Comment